About our Church
St. Anthony's is a Roman Catholic Church located on Courtney Rd in Dartmouth within the Archdiocese of Halifax-Yarmouth. Our community of faith came into being in 1947 as a mission church of St. Paul's Parish, with first mass celebrated June 1. The following year, Archbishop John T. McNally upgraded the church from a mission to a parish, appointing Fr. William Pepper as Pastor. In 1973, the construction of a new church was completed, while the old church was converted into a hall.
In 1993, Archbishop Austin-Emile Burke established the St. Faustina Kowlaska Polish Mission at St. Anthony's, a permanent spiritual home for the thriving Polish community of the Archdiocese. The Polish Community had been saying mass at various other churches within the archdiocese prior.
About our Pastor
Information will appear shortly.
Saint Anthony's Parish is located on Courtney Road in North-end Dartmouth. The Parking lot extends between Courtney Road and adjacent Farrell Street, allowing those driving to reach the church from either street. Metro Transit Bus Stops are within walking distance.